Note: These sessions are open to players that are currently entering 9th grade through 12th grade. Due to USA Hockey rules, currently graduated Seniors are not eligible to participate.
This session on August 20 from 9:10PM to 10:10PM will be a scrimmage hockey session.
COVID19 note: The City of Bloomington has simplified the COVID rules for all upcoming skills sessions. Please note, they may change so check back each week for updates.
Fully vaccinated 12 & older customers (2 weeks after 2-dose or single-dose J & J) will not be required to wear a face mask in the building or on the ice. If you or your player do not meet this requirement, please wear a mask in the rink and the locker room.
Temperatures or proof of vaccination will not be checked. There are currently no other rink requirements including spectator number limitations. Only the mask requirement above is the rink's COVID rule.
Please review these prior to registration.
- All participants must complete and turn in the Bloomington Ice Center Waiver located here: https://www.bloomingtonparks.org/home/showdocument?id=24940. This only needs to be completed once.
- Locker rooms will be available.
- Only certified Coaches and players can enter the locker room.
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Standard hockey equipment is required including neck and mouth guards.
- Players must be registered online for the event.
- Fees are $10 for each session and must be paid online via the registration system. Payment will not be collected at the rink.
- Players must be registered for the current 2020/2021 or 2021/2022 season with USA Hockey to complete the registration.
- Fully vaccinated 12 & older customers (2 weeks after 2-dose or single-dose J & J) will not be required to wear a face mask in the building or on the ice. If you or your player do not meet this requirement, please wear a mask in the rink and the locker room.
born on or after: 07/29/2002
In Grades: 9 to 12 for 2021-22 School year